View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 10:48 PM
Elisabrat

Judy wish you were home but and listen to the BUT remember if they think maybe an extra day TAKE AN EXTRA DAY DONT PUSH TO GO HOME I have done that again and again and think I would learn. You get home great and all and you realize you might need a bit extra help. Water? oh crud gotta get up to get it, someone to hold your arm for extra balance even if you are getting up with a walker sure comes in handy til your really sure your good to go and heck dont even think of picking that napkin off the floor unless you have a grabber and can pick it up AND put it on something high enough to reach over to.. you have to let these things heal or you get a much longer lucky visit back at that hospital which well unless your food was different than mine when I was in.. the food isnt all that great. and quilting? hah, laugh at that.. hand quilted in bed there oh what fun. kept losing stuff couldnt sit up enough to find it, argh it was not nearly as much fun as whipping it out on the machine and the stitches were a whole lot closer on my brother than by hand that is for sure.