Old 10-29-2012, 11:24 PM
Elisabrat

Marybeth one that is virtually impossible but look ALIVE after it not prone on the cement with chalk lines ok? We know you will complete the race and time only matters to those who care so keep a nice slow pace, so you dont get sick again, its never as much fun the second time as the first and I think you didnt enjoy much but thehot toddys the first round. Jaba, could you get her a hot toddy so she sees she doesnt need to be sick to get one?

Travelingramma tada! we need some of your lively energy here, jump in anytime feel free to whomp Anastasia for me, I mean anyone who needs it but me if they are bad. Nancia honey there is not enough make up to cover up that whooping so perhaps you should wear long sleeves/ i mean um that fall ,, um tumble you took. AND GIVE BACK THAT QUILT BLOCK.. calling MOOOMMMM somebodys MOOOOMMM come help me. They are all picking on me and i didnt do a think, snivel snivel promise they are being meanies.. oh now your gonna get it.. you guys just wait. Somebodys mom is coming and your in trouuubbble. sticking tongue out at you, you know who you are.. that mom knows too.