Old 10-30-2012, 06:01 AM
edeebeep

Question McKenna Ryan Quilts

Originally Posted by kiffie2413 View Post
I know!! That is where I was pondering buying from...but, I am like some of the others here...I like to use my own fabrics...(I really have a hard time justifying buying specialized fabrics when I have the size stash of fabrics I have...) And I really don't want to spend that much money for something that may not look right IF I don't buy her fabric...sigh...decisions, decisions....So, anyone have any pics where they made one of her patterns and used their own fabrics? I am leaning toward the wildlife, outdoorsy patterns...maybe if DH was not so nice, and would say, " Why are you buying more fabric?" I wouldn't have such a hard time deciding to buy more...but, he never says a word...I may get a little "smirk", and a big grin...but that is all...Hmmmm....blame hubby for my fabric "addiction", yeah, mmmhhhmmm.... :-P Well, thanks ya'll for your input, and any pics you know of!!
I was wondering if you ever found someone who did some of the McKenna Ryan quilts with their own fabrics?
I ordered some of her patterns but wanted to change the fabric colors a bit.
They look beautiful the way she has them.
I really want to do the Heaven and Nature Sing quilt but didn't know about how to finish the edges of all the appliqué.
If anyone has done one could you post a pic or link?
Thanks all!