View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 06:31 AM
GrannieAnnie

Originally Posted by Rose_P View Post
I'm sitting here with a split gut and tears running down my face! I was laughing so hard my husband wanted to know what was funny. I told him if he ever buys me wrinkle cream - expensive or otherwise - as a present he'd better start building himself a nice doghouse for his permanent residence.

I'm just trying very hard to imagine what you could buy your DH in answer to that. How about some nice hemorrhoid ointment?!

All this is off topic, so let me end by saying it would be good if we all could read minds, but since most of us aren't very good at it, maybe if the loved ones ask for hints we should leave some quilt and fabric catalogs lying around with bright red circles around certain things and lots of dog ears, and encourage them to browse and mark catalogs that appeal to them, too.
LOL, on the other hand, I've aged 5 years in the last half year----------wrinkles really starting to show on this 65 year old face. I'd love some high end wrinkle cream. Got any suggestions as to brand??????????