Old 10-30-2012, 06:42 AM
grant15clone

I did not but I can tell that at one time it was in a Treadle. It has a generic conversion done to it and my guess it was a pretty late conversion. Later motor and bracket as well as a 50's tweed case. [ATTACH=CONFIG]373439[/ATTACH] The motor mount was drilled and tapped into the back of the machine to mount the motor bracket. There is not a motor lug on it. Ahhhh, the bobbin winder. Two different belts of different sizes. Slip one off and slip the other on to wind a bobbin. No clutch wheel loosening for this baby. lol. It works amazingly well and super simple. It took me a minute to figure it out but I remembered the other belts in with the accessories and it was simple. If you have a treadle, It is for sale.
Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Grant did you take that Minnesota out of a treadle and put it in that case? That bobbin winder won't work the way you have the machine now unless you know a secret I don't know? Did you get the machine with the friction pulley motor added? That was one of the problems when people put a motor on their treadles - the bobbin winder! Or maybe, you could put a tire on the bobbin winder so it will connect to the hand wheel when you try to use it? Interesting!

Nancy
Attached Thumbnails img_8388.jpg