Old 10-30-2012, 10:54 AM
Crossstitcher

Originally Posted by chris_quilts View Post
I admit that this a strange question but here goes.

If you had to give yourself a grab bag gift from your sewing/crafting area and it's readily available (as in I don't have to buy it) what would you gift yourself?

I ask because I was voluntold /put in charge of the production and certain people are receiving "special" gifts, while other s are receiving nice, but not specifically picked for them, gifts in a paper grocery sack. I did all the finding/buying and am willing to bet that the leaders didn't and haven't thought about me. Not whining there but stating a fact.

I have several things in mind but would like to see some suggestions and keep in mind that $6-$7 is the price range.

Chris
Chris, I would maybe include a seam ripper always need a new sharp one. Some of those little fat quarters that Jo ann sells for 1.19 or something. Package of straight pins. Maybe one of those marking pens that has disappearing ink. Also a few spools of thread. I would be very happy to receive that bag. Thought of something else. If some of the people are crafters you could include squares of felt and bottle of glue or glue sticks.

Last edited by Crossstitcher; 10-30-2012 at 11:05 AM.