Old 10-30-2012, 11:02 AM
Elisabrat

I am glad to hear that the family is ok Krystyna, that is and always shall be what matters most. Buildings can be rebuilt. Homes abound all over but people that we love .. irreplaceable.

Still thinking depends on how far I get with my little girls thankful wallie today have to mail it Thursday overnite to her in Oregon. A deal is a deal right? one thing at a time. I have her December one done so plenty of time to make one of those yippee at least there is hope in the near future of playing the fun dq game. Still got time right? is it midnite Wed night or do we turn into pumpkins sooner? its cut and started sewing it. So.. think I can think I can.. thankful for Coffee? you betcha. Thankful for so many things I am silent in retrospect. I am alive today because someone else was willing to to live on in someone they never even knew. That makes me happy inside and it also makes me so deeply saddened for the family who is celebrating Thanksgiving this year without her. Again, no possible design could translate into those feelings. Just know I have them and will probably do something off kilter this time if I do sign up.