View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 03:04 AM
Elisabrat

Thisis a great site to post your pics everyone has different tastes but the critiques are usually very good and by posting you put new ideas out for everyone else to consider.. its kinda like what your doing coming here! and boy we get swappers, post it and they will come. Its a very good addiction. And not fattening as sewing all day long does not leave time for eating or snacking. Cant snack and sew bad for the fabric. So it has many bonuses Ct wonderful chat with all these wonderful people. Lurkers dont have fun. like smelling something really good but not tasting any

I have I think 1 block left to come from here? I know I have at least 10 from Diamonds so one day my lonely mailbox will be full again. JABA! We could start a lonely mailbox's of america club and others would join! maybe we could line them up all in a row.. put chairs out there and have a spot of tea while we waited, I will bring the coconut chocolate chip cookies, Jaba you bring the 'spot'of something stronger to lace the tea with while we sit this could be a good plan.. waiting waiting waiting.. like the Mervyns Ad only better.