Old 10-31-2012, 04:10 AM
JauntyMelissa

Good Morning ladies, I just saw that my dear soon to be mother in law was able to send out a text to miss ladybug 1938, she is right. There is nothing in our community. I am currently at my parents house with Blaze and they are fortunate enough to have water, electric, cable, cell service, internet and all of the finer things in life. They live in a village that has off of its own utilities. We are all alive and doing well. We lost every material object that we could, but more importantly, we are all alive and have each other. Blaze and I are heading back home in a little while and hopefully i can get Krystyna to come over to my parents house with me tonight for some dinner, and to help celebrate not only my dad's 64th birthday, but also that we are alive. But we thank everyone for your prayers and well wishes and we send out our prayers for all the other members on the board who live in destruction that is known as hurricane sandy. We hope that everyone is alright, and even though without power and all of that jazz that goes with this horrible event, are alive to cherish each other.