View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 07:59 AM
QuilterMomma

I will post them hopefully tonight. Been so busy scurring to get things done. Working on craft show items to sell since the candy bars for choir did not show up for it. I am finishing bindings. thank goodness I am using the machine to sew them on otherwise would not sleep at all and fingers would be raw by the time I am done with 8 of them. I have one more quilt to photo but can't because daughter has been home sick and in the evening when I am home she is in family room watching tv where I am and it is her birthday surprise. shocked she has not asked about the binding in her fabric that is hanging on the design wall so i don't loose it. If I would have been thinking clearly on Sunday (pain meds working) I would have left enough of the minkee fabric on the bottom so then I could just fold that over and use it for the binding. To late now. I do have 8 finishes this month. If I can get the covers on the ornaments, that will be 9. If you count the extra quilt I did for someone, that would be a total of 10 with those two things. But sadly one is not a ufo, just a favor for the Quilts for Quitlers swap.