Old 10-31-2012, 08:16 AM
rwquilts

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
I will leave these as is then and get the one set bordered. RW will we be getting these back before Thanksgiving? Just wondering because if I don't get to go to Montana for the weekend, would love to work on this quilt that weekend while putting up Christmas decorations and such. Would just pull in the holiday spirit and my daughter has already been asking about it, she is more excited than I am. When you get that response from a receipient, you can't help but get to work on a quilt.
The last date to wait for blocks to arrive is Nov. 12. My plan is to have the blocks swapped out by Saturday the 17th and heading home by Mon. the 19th. But please don't hold my feet to the fire and burn me if something happens and I have to make minor adjustments? I will definately have them in the mail before Thanksgiving, but some may not receive them that quickly...just depends upon how quickly and accurately I can swap these puppies out and if everyone sends the blocks sooner than the 12th, I can begin swapping a bit earlier.