Old 10-31-2012, 08:20 AM
QuilterMomma

Why is the water warm? Should we be concerned about that?

so much chatter here. it took me 10 minutes of reading to catch up.

If I find something in my UFOs that I can incorporate to a "Winter" themed table runner, then I will sign up. I am sure Jaba and Elizabrat will remind me constantly to be checking. Which they will have to because I am so busy getting ready for the craft show and need to finish up my UFOs for the year. Told DH that if I could stay home for a month I could get them all done and he would not have to look at the mess I continually make. I have overtaken the dining table, part of the kitchen counter and of course the living room has quilts all over it and overflowing from the back of the love seat. I want to sell them but around here, no one is willing to pay a decent price. well, enough of me, back to work so I can do some quilting during lunch today. Will keep watching and know I can rely upon the prodding to see if I have anything that will work. I know I have some fun Snowmen winter embroidery designs that would be fun. But to find the right fabric. Have to check the UFOs first before creating something new.