Old 10-31-2012, 08:27 AM
Pink Lady

Love the cowboy boots but then I love all the blocks What a week it has been here and it is not near over.We are doing major reno,s and well on the weekend my red nose reindeer took off with my Kaleidoscope blocks and the button for the snow cats can not be found I have looked everywhere. Will be mailing my blocks tomorrow without the reindeer if he does not show up Then I measure the joy blocks and they are only 6 1/4 so will not be sending them grrr will have to make wall hangings with them. Not been my week so far my truck also die and $3000 plus to fix it so it will be going to the graveyard for trucks.On the plus side I did get a new window that opens in a room that will be mt new sewing room.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]373634[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]373635[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]373636[/ATTACH]Wish I had of measure the joy blocks before I made them all Just was not thinking the pattern said 6 inches that will teach me. Will post more in a bit the storm is getting closer so better turn this off for now.
Attached Thumbnails img_0353a.jpg   img_0354a.jpg   img_0355a.jpg