Old 10-31-2012, 09:55 AM
JauntyMelissa

she is not in a shelter, and Blaze is doing much better. I got him to my parents house (lucky them, they werent badly affected by the storm) and he is back on his feet. He gave us such a scare!!!!! My poor love , but right now he is home with K and helping with the clean up. I am at my parents house getting everything ready so she can come over and have a nice hot meal and hot shower and escape for a few, where she will have a laptop and internet so she can hopefully come onto the board and read everything and give you her own update. I saw the red cross finally there today so hopefully FEMA is soon to follow. We were one of the worst hit communities on long island, along with part of my parents village, and a few places west of us in Queens, and a few in the next county over. But we are all alive and that is what matters the most.

Originally Posted by rwquilts View Post
JauntyMelissa, thank you soooo much for your update on your mom to be...and all of you, her dear family! Is she in a shelter, do you know? How is Blaze? She said he was sick? Keeping prayers going for everyone that's been affected by Sandy...take care and keep the faith!