View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 01:53 PM
nstitches4u

I have a Babylock Ellisimo. I do embroidered quilt blocks (embroider a design on the fabric for the center of the block and then build the rest of the block around it. I like to do embroidered lace Christmas ornaments. All our ornaments are embroidered. This was out of necessity. They don't break when the cats bat them off of the tree and play hockey with them! lol You can embroider on almost anything, shirts, jeans, jackets, placemats, caps (if you have a machine with a hat hoop) and even toilet paper. We have a friend who retired from her career a few years ago. She was a teacher, then a principal and finally an assistant superintendent. She was in the same district (ours) her whole career. She is currently the president of the school board. She has so many shirts, sweatshirts, tote bags, jackets, caps, etc. with the school name on it. She jokingly said she would buy toilet paper if it had the school name on it. So we presented her with a roll of toilet paper embroidered with the school name and mascot. She loved it.