View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 11:40 PM
Elisabrat

ok two bits from old brat here, I like the second C choice you came up with more color and no stripes which are hard to keep going in the same direction with only so much fabric you wont be able to fussy cut it. the bambo fabric seems too light sage to go with the F fabric remember E has to go with either AB or CD and same with F. I know you will figure it out, make your favorite A/B and B/c make sure B goes good with C also as somewhere i guess they might meet up in the train ride here and you can figure out for sure E and F within the next week so you have time on those. Just get started.

JABA how come your not showing us your 'failed combo' next to your good combo then your new combo? I know you have it done and maybe it was just your day not your combos? maybe tomorrow you go oh heck I like the originial set after all. It looked good here when you laid it out. I am second guessing my second set too but no other fabric options and well just going with it figuring if Ilove the pattern next round I make it I can buy what I like knowing the design and since we made it once it will go togther super fast the second round. I want pics!