Thread: Does anyone
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 03:45 AM
tlrnhi

I went 2 times. Once because the Navy Exchange had glider rockers for $88 and it included the foot rest. We were 2d in line and the store only had 4 of them. We were buying 2 and the people in front of us were getting 2. There was a line of about 100 people, all wanting the rockers. The store ONLY had the 4 and weren't getting any more in. What a fiasco!
Then, went with the oldest. Didn't want to go, but told her I'd be a good Mom and go with her. Took us 40 min to find a place to park. We walked in the store, walked around for about 10 min and then went back home.

There's nothing out there with those crazy crowds that I'm going to risk my life for.

Quick story....one year the Navy Exchange on Black Friday was selling Coach purses for 25% off. They are already discounted down about 15%, so another 25% off is a good price. These animals and yes, animals, were pushing and shoving for them! One lady who owned one, had it in her cart, turned her back for a min and found ALL her belongings dumped in her cart and the purse missing! Nope, no thank you! I'm not a purse person and I can find something better to spend $200 on instead of a purse!