Old 11-01-2012, 09:47 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Hello ladies! We are OK, but I am getting sick from the mold. I am tired. I've posted a bit on my QB blog. There is no help. No Red Cross. No FEMA. Hardly any cell coverage. Truck came in with food but the people from the projects grabbed multiple cases and then it was gone. This is like Katrina. I have never seen anything like it in my life. You wander around looking at strange objects and wonder, what the heck is this. I do think that my house will have to be torn down. I am not thinking clearly and just do not know what we will do next. A piece of a restaurant is in my driveway, some of the boardwalk, bits of houses here and there. And almost no one has a car. They were all destroyed and many went on fire. I have been pooping in a bucket. Oh! We did get some help. Someone put portosans in the streets. So now I can poop in the street. Everything is destroyed. Everything. But we are alive and God is good. Ladybug 1938 and RWQuilts have my cell phone numbers, but please don't call. Just text. Or you can get in touch with JauntyMelissa. OK. Thanks for the prayers.