Old 11-01-2012, 09:38 PM
Elisabrat

yes and one day at a time is how we all move forward. Things ARE ONLY THINGS Krystyna you and yours are ALIVE. I know this is so hard but one foot one foot forward two back three forward it will happen. Priorities I agree, quilts and fabric are so hard to loose but other things are seriously more necessary. If we know what those are then that is the next step. Everyone wants to help sounds like that whole area needs help. Why not care packages donated to victims in the entire area? in krystynas name and honor.. give to everyone her neighbors her friends there they too are suffering. That is something as a group we could offer to do. It takes a village right and isnt this group a village unto ourselves? if each of us found one person who found one person help could make a big difference. ok enough preaching.. help as you can and feel best helping. I shall send a prayer for you Krystyna. May you find peace. With peace you shall find hope. And with hope you shall find its a new day. This is my prayer and wish for you and all who are in need of it.