Old 11-02-2012, 06:12 AM
JauntyMelissa

Thank you ladybug, Krystyna is at her sisters yes, and Rod was with her last night, but had to leave this morning for work, and Blaze is with me at my parents house. I've been Busy replying to PMs this morning and "trolling" (as the youngsters say now-a-days) the msg boards so i can report back to K and keep her updated. I know the ladies on the DQ Swap for November are planning something for Krystyna so You can get in touch with Dotcomdtcm about information concerning her. And we thank EVERYONE on the QuiltingBoard for your thoughts, prayers, concerns and beautiful words. Knowing that even though most of us have never met face to face and are internet friends, we are like a family in a way. it bring tears to my eyes to see the love and support for my dear soon to be mother in law.

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 View Post
Got a message from Krystyna early this morning and she is at her sister's can't stay at the house to dangerous...
So will let you all know when I hear, no reception at her sister's either...Will check with her to see about an address we can send cards to her at...