Old 11-02-2012, 07:23 AM
Robinlee

ok girlie's....i'm ready to play, I checked and pre-schunk fabrics last night and I have some super winter stuff for a table runner. Can't wait to get started with it.
I "Collect" fabric like most of us do and have a small fabric shop in my basement (1/2 basement). Just as long as I make one for me too, it will be great.
Just moved into this house last Dec 30th....2nd year without a Christmas tree. Not this year, I am going to make up for it and it will probably be by thanksgiving. Wasn't happy about the first move the previous year. But this house is comparative to the one we moved from the first time. Anyway, I've finally decided that we are officially staying and I can finish unpacking. Don't get me wrong, we've unpacked, but I held off on some things due, if DH got a those wandering feet again, "I" wouldn't have to work so hard re-packing. So this past couple weeks, I've been unpacking my boxes/totes for my sewing room. Eventually I will upload pic's, so you all can enjoy.
Meanwhile I'm counting the days till I have my Secret tablerunner swapper - going to be a LLLLOOONNNGGG couple of weeks.