Old 11-03-2012, 05:13 AM
createfourpaws

Originally Posted by sewNso View Post
j's g. you sound like me. okay, here comes the truth. i have lost 50 lbs also. since feb 14th. that's when i broke my arm/shoulder. i lost about 25 lbs. then stalled. then started again, a couple months later. lost another 25. stalled again. sorta. slower now. would like to lose 50 more lbs.
i stood on concrete for 25 yrs, and had a broken ankle yrs ago. now my bones know it, by the end of the day. i just try to be more active, in my house work, and walking up and down the stairs. 3 stories. with my sewing in the basement. use an excercise bike some. quit going to resistance band excercise class. my shoulder just never healed right, and i thought i was doing more harm than good.

I heard from cindy this morning. what with her moving, looking for a job, and starting her new job, she is really busy. she is going to send the FQ's to me, i think, and let me sort them out.
what say, don't send any FQ's anyplace for this month. if you haven't. join, and if you want, and we will maybe start sending them directly to the winner? what say?
maybe she will keep starting the thread.
we love her encouragement, and kind words she is always giving us.
NO I not sending the FQ"s to You, I am sending out your winnings. I was letting you know that . So please send them to me for this month. I am sorry you mis understood what I sent to you.

I have not moved, I was just laidoff and job searching and finally found something.

I am not giving up the thread or what i have been doing.