View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 07:55 AM
amyjo

I purchased a 7 x 14 ft cargo construction trailer on an auction sale. So far all I have been able to do is sweep it out and have not been able to get my totes out there yet. I am handicapped as my knees are both shot and so is my lower back. I can get around to work, but unable to carry the totes out to the trailer. The man who had it had drawers, a bookcase shelving, a 1 door cupboard and also a sheet of peg board on the wall. He also had a folding door close over shelving so that you can't see what is there. I need youngest daughter to come home and help as she is the one who helped get the stuff kinda organized into totes. Will be taking what I don't use all the time there and storing it. It has a heater and an airconditioner, but is on 220 volt and we don't have any extra outlets for that at the house. I willhave to get an electrician to put one on the pole I guess. Yesterday was cold, snow & ice so did not venture out to work as I don't want to slip and fall. They had one accident near Minot with a fatality. People are in a hurry and don't know how to drive on ice and snow.