Old 11-03-2012, 07:59 AM
ChristinaHall

Default Signature quilt all finished & delivered!

Talk about running the clock. I took this quilt with me to a very windy & cold football game last night. I sat in the stands with my needle and thread and started the binding at 6:50 (40 min before the game started) and I finished the last stitch with 23 sec. left in the game. It was our last game of the season and I was giving it to the little girls dad which was our radio broadcaster at the game.

The quilt was made of 6X6 squares of different fabric of all the things the dad told me his daughter liked. I also put in a big S for our school South and had all the boys on the football team to sign it. I quilted around the S to make it stick out more and also to allow her to collect more signatures if she wanted.

As fellow quilters u all know how people are always asking u to make quilts for them and they say they will pay you. I have never done that because I enjoy quilting and I enjoy gifting them even more.

The older girl in the picture is who I made it for. She had lung cancer at a very young age, they removed her lung , went through chemo & is now cancer free!
Attached Thumbnails crock-girls-quilt.jpg