Old 11-03-2012, 03:04 PM
meanmom

Congratulations CHQ. 6 pounds is great. I have got to get back to exercising. My weight loss is stalled and everything is geting soft. I was going to the gym or walking pretty regularly for a while and could definatly see and feel the difference on my body. I help coach a program called Girls on the Run at school. It teaches about being and eating healthy and self esteem. I of course don't run but in a couple of weeks they will run a 5K and I will walk it. This will be my 4th year and my goal is to go a little faster each year. Hope I can do it this year. I bring up the rear and watch for any girls who have trouble running it or anything else. The girls really enjoy it.
Thanks for the compliments on the quilt. I am really happy with how it looks. I too have many UFO's. I have been making myself finish a bunch of them before I can start what I really want to do. I have a bargello I had hoped to start this summer, looks like it will be next summer now. I still have several more UFO's I need to do. I have a quilt that has been sitting for at least 6 months that just needs the binding hand sewed.