Old 11-03-2012, 07:15 PM
SheriR

I hope you ladies are as excited as I am about getting "candy." The first picture here is of my room when I was preparing to swap today. That's only half of what I swapped too. It slightly frightened my hubby...lol. I did get the cotton "candy" swapped. Tomorrow I'll swap everyone's Batik twists. Then Monday I'll start labeling and making trips to the PO.

Ladies I can't say enough of how easy it was to swap out because of the wonderful way all y'all packaged up for me. You are a great...wonderful...terrific group to work with! When you received your "candy" I hope you find it satisfactory. I counted, then counted, then counted again your bags. However, I am human and I swapped 596 cotton sets (if I counted right...lol) and I believe 90 sets of Batik "candy". You must know there was no way I could count every bag full of candy, nor could I measure each square. I did spot checks and each giver seemed to have done a great job, in my eyes. If you find mistakes or are somehow unhappy with your packages, please PM me. Let's keep the thread our happy place and work any problems that are sure to arise in a private way. Remember everyone here is human.

My last picture is of the wonderful gifts I received as hostess. I waited until now to post, not during the entire swap. I didn't want anyone to think gifts were required. I am humbled by the generosity of all of you though and I do look forward to another swap.
Attached Thumbnails candyswap.jpg   hostess-gifts.jpg