Old 11-03-2012, 08:50 PM
Anastasia

Exciting evening in the ghetto.. trying to do math homework.. trying not to cry over it.. or pull out anymore hair.. and I hear a loud boom.. louder than a car door slam but not AS loud as when the neighbor blew himself up with his propane tank. Then of course the sirens. Normally don't bother to check it out unless they stop in front of my house.. so what did they do? stop in front of my house. I'm the 2nd house in from the corner so the cops are at the intersection blocking it off and I couldn't see anything from my front porch.. so I went to my backyard and oooo.. I see fire! only 2 houses in across that street. Something in the garage went kaboom and went on fire. When I went back out later it smelled a bit like weed.

Yay.. an evening in the life of the ghetto. No sewing for me until I get some of this homework done. I will be sooooooo friggin happy when this class is over. I can't possibly express how insanely and unnecessarily difficult this class has been without you getting to see first hand what I'm working off of here. It's ridiculous. Merry christmas to me, no more math classes after the 19th of December! Just.. have to live that long without getting committed to the looney bin.