Old 11-03-2012, 09:08 PM
Elisabrat

Weed and explosions? unless lamps overheated? you know they block off the extra light on the doors and such so its not noticiable and then well it gets friggen hot. that or meth. Meth blows up very easily. and weed was just a side business. Sorry to hear about it and hey you can live in a nice neighborhood DEAR and have people doing bad things in their homes. You just never know.

I am so tired today and am putting the tablerunner in the ufo pile for another day another year or it might go where the squirrels went.. the took a trip to the thrift store good donation all and all. i get fairly grumpy easily when things dont go my way sewing. My mind is saying yeah! and its not always thinking sigh..

miss you guys been too out of it to be any fun. oh no. thats not good. at all. come over and play anyone .. ok maybe tomorrow I might miss the fun I am off to bed, again. nite gang and its nice to see so many jump in to play. This is going to be a fun event. What is everyone making? runners or tablemats or both? do you have patterns or do you make up your own .. what is the process? AND how are you guys making things ahead of figuring out how big the table you have to play with is? or colors? you are so brave me after my table runner failure.. not so brave. I will have to wait for the drum roll of who my secret swapper is.. is it you? or is it YOU? or maybe its.. YOU! I knew it. Love it. This will be so easy. Uh huh.