Old 11-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Anastasia

So there's this time.. and a few months ago the next door house had all the copper stripped and the other side neighbor had to report the smell of gas before it blew up on us.. couple months before that the neighbor across the street and up one had some kind of explosion. I never did figure out if he lived or died or what but from what I could tell without being one of those nosy neighbors was that a propane grill tank exploded and lit everything in the back on fire and went through the fence, the daughter was screaming and crying for her dad and power was out for the evening. Couple years before that the house at the end of the block and on the rear side blew up from copper harvesting. It's loverly living here. haha. I grew up in this area so it's nothing new to me but sure wish it didn't exist.

The old place i used to live in the neighbors across the street and 2 down got busted for a meth lab. The bratty teenagers that moved in there after the meth lab egged and spray painted my house and slashed my tires (3 separate occasions) and regularly teased my dogs.. *sigh* some people I tell ya. And I would find needles and condoms in my yard. Yay. I can't stand living in the city. But there are worse ghettos than mine and if I had to go to one of those instead I would rather have this one. I just honestly would love to live on a far edge of a suburb.