Old 11-04-2012, 06:28 AM
CountryHouseQuilter

Thank you all for all the congratulations!!!! You don't know how good that makes me feel, oh, and the fact that the pants I have on are a little baggier than normal!! Just need to keep plugging away. The next 2 months are the "hard" months!!!! keeping my fingers crossed that I don't get tempted and side tracked. Busy busy will be my key to get by!!

MeanMom, I know what you mean about UFO's. I'm finishing the binding on 2 quilts I made - 3 yrs ago. One was a BDay gift for my Mom. She's 84 this month, and asked "Will I have it by next Halloween". I told her it was incentive for her to stick around...LOL. I'm going to finish it today and wash it tonight. She gets it tomorrow. She'll be surprised...LOL...that she got it.

Cindy, glad you're sticking around to run things!!!! You keep us all positive and focused. I always enjoy reading all the posts here about everybody and what they're up to, their successes, struggles, how they overcome things. They help me a lot, puts things in focus for me. Keep up the good work!!!!