Old 11-04-2012, 03:35 PM
blueheavenfla

Charlee: glad to see your smiling face a bit more frequently. Glad that the energy level is rising and all seems to be improving.

Cathy: Thank you so much for the info on Whites. It will be a while before I can really get into the info or the machines. There are soooo many commitments hanging over my head until January but then, I hope to get into my 3 Whites.

Grant: Thank you also, for your offer of help. Two of the Whites have FR numbers and the company gave me dates for them (if I can find the darn paper again) but none for the machine that had only numerals (six if I remember correctly). Anyway, come the first of the year, I hope to get into all 3 of then and their cabinets...them the New Home and then the Graybar. I have plenty of work ahead of me as the are all in pitiful shape...filthy but fairly free moving and cabinets that will require complete refinishing.

Thanks again to all for the information you share. I would love to get one of those drop dead gorgeous FWs that you seem to find but down here they want at least $350 for them and that is out of my reach for now.
Donna

Last edited by blueheavenfla; 11-04-2012 at 03:37 PM.