Old 11-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Kittywolf13

Default Oh no! Someone should take my wallet away from me!

This weekend I went to my first TOGA! Treadle on gathering academy! It was held in brooksville, fl a quaint little town with wonderfully old homes and buildings! The meet itself was held in a wonderfully old home. every one was so nice and their kindness rubbed off because they even got my boyfriend to try sewing on a hand crank!! I was so tickled to see him trying and he didn't do half bad for his first time ever sewing or useing a machine.

He was my lucky charm, I gave him one of my raffle tickets and told him to pick one of the raffle machines for me. I won a 66 red eye!! One of the two machines I wanted! (I also one a few patterns, books and misc goodies) I also purchased a 99, motorized, has original manual, traveling suitcase and a custom made table for her to sit in! The table js beautiful.

Im thinking of converting ol red eye into a hhand crank. Originally wanted to convert the 99 because she is smaller but shes so nice, and the 66 has no home treadle to call her own and I don't really have room for another treadle table in my home at the moment. So a HC might be the perfect solution! Can't wait to spend some time oiling her and such. No pics yet but they will be coming I'm sure!