Old 11-05-2012, 03:49 AM
Elisabrat

if the Martha in question is the Martha Stewart? she gets her ideas from her staff silly. She just gets to be the presenter. I love love the tv show that was on for a while called Oh really Martha her daughter and a friend did a how easy is that project really thing and they would try to reproduce a craft that martha did with some pretty hysterical results and yeah they turned out like things WE might make not the tv set camera crew made. I liked it. reality at its finest. so are you playing or not playing today Anastasia?

who ever gets my little table gift had better like either red/white winter theme or perhaps cream and green because those are my two little ideas and I am sticking with that. Not sure they will go with Jabas orange tie dye but perhaps with Quiltermomma's purple and hot pink kitchen it might be an option. My mixed up house celebrates all holidays and seasons regardless of the colors we would live by if I hadnt put up every seasonal colored item so I am easy.. I can handle all colors! except I would prefer no tie dyes. so I vote this: you can all make me one! this way my tables will never catch colds.. just PM anastasia for my addy and send away send away... smiling, I like that one "send away" send away you can all send away send away" join me on this one come on one two three send away.. send.. ok ok I will stop. lucky you guys I am out of here for a week you will miss me.. oh wait, taking lap top guess not you wont miss me at all.