View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 09:45 AM
Marcia

You are all so sweet to make such kind comments about my quilt room. Truth be told, none of the organization or cabinets or size of the room have made any improvements in my quilting. I was as happy sewing in the dark corner of my den in my previous house as I am quilting in this room. Just selecting the fabrics for a new project, cutting into that first piece with my rotary cutter, and then sitting down to my machine makes me happy. Whether I am laying my blocks out on the floor of my room, on a bed, or on my design wall, I love seeing my quilt come together. Quilting is a happy place for me, when I am quilting alone or with friends. I am just fortunate enough to have a wonderful husband with an amazing talent who loves me and enables my hobby.

I have a passion for quilting-I love piecing, appliqueing, quilting, sewing on binding-every bit of it! And when you have a passion for something, you find a way and a place to do it that works best for you. I wish you all the joy that quilting brings.