Old 11-05-2012, 01:09 PM
Anastasia

Thanks for the salt idea. I don't have a grinder so I get whatever bag of coffee that's made from the same things the beans are. Is that instant? eheheh. But I get awesome flavored stuff and I doctor it up something fierce with sugar and creamer so that I can feel my teeth rot right out of my skull (I have ZERO cavities) because of that coffee taste.

Today, I'm still not playing. yesterday i was playing, today I'm not.. heheh. I got a job ya'll! It's a long term temp job, pays a little less than my last job but I"m convinced that last job paid that much so people could afford the therapy they needed to keep working there. I sure did. still got a big bill from it too. anyways, it's with Wells Fargo, which I've temped with them 3 times now and it's always good leave me alone dress how I want kind of job. It'll be reviewing incoming documents for foreclosure making sure they're accurate so that if they HAVE to foreclose, then everything is correct and ready. But I'll get BENES! YAY BENES! And it's 2nd shift and near my school so I won't have any problems with school, other than needed excessive amounts of coffee to stay awake and survive. That's the exciting part.

And why exactly are peppermints and hollies NOT winter? Looks like winter to me.