View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 04:29 PM
fleurdelisquilts.com

Wink Houston Quilt Show

I hope that I don't get into trouble for posting photos of the Houston show. We spent all of Saturday there and I took, literally, hundreds of photos. Some are pretty bad because there were so many people it was difficult to get close enough to snap pics and I got pushed a few times. A couple of sections had "No Photography" signs which I honored, but for the most part I was allowed to snap as many as I wanted.

Yesterday while looking through and trying to organize the photos to post on my blog, I discovered that some were missing. It turns out that my camera just sets up a folder and puts the pictures there. When that's full (I assume) it sets up another folder and goes to work. Once I figured that out, it was easy to find the photos. Is it not amazing what electronics can do these days? Who knew? Oh, and don't think I have an expensive, fancy camera....just a simple point and shoot is about all I can handle.

Hope you enjoy these. I'll try to get back in a few days and add some more. It takes lots more time because we have to load them one at a time, but I'll do my best. If anyone else has photos from Houston and wants to add them here, please do. I'd love to see other perspectives of the quilts (and won't have to add mine later, heh heh).
Mary
Attached Thumbnails garments-1.jpg   garments-2.jpg   winner-1.jpg   winner-2.jpg   winner-11.jpg  

winner-5.jpg   winner-7.jpg   winner-8.jpg   winner-9.jpg   winner-10.jpg