Old 11-05-2012, 06:21 PM
barri1

We are making progress with the repairs. I have everything at home. Mom is up, and running.. She even waited on line for gas.. I have house guests as my brother, and his family still don't have anything.. They are piled in here with their 85 lb. doodle.. a college kid with mental issues, and a teenage girl who is in a panic over college applications... All her friends are going to Israel next year, and my brother wants her to veer from her comfort zone.. My office is another story. I have one that is up, and running, and the other that has no electric, and they don't know when it will happen.. The looters are a big problem.. My office that is in the scocioeconomically disadvantaged neighborhood that has a big problem with looting, and rioting.. My secretary says that some of the people are hungry. They have no money, and the EBT cards aren't working, and they are miserable.. I have to get over to get the mail.. If there is any.. Since we are in family practice, the people that don't know our office think we have major drugs, but anyone that does, will realize we don't prescribe any narcotics.. hence.. We have bars on our windows..