View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 11:21 PM
Chasing Hawk

Default Goodies galore!!!

Last Friday (Nov.2nd) was my b-day.......I turned 50 .......looks around..*whispers* hubby thinks I am 29.

Well he spoiled me once again. And I am not ashamed to say so, he does this often.
Anyways, we went to the computer store to have his computer built. He surprised me by telling the tech to build me one too! So now I have a new custom built computer coming on Friday. We stopped at Hancock's on Saturday and he savagely threw me into the store with my visa card tied to my finger. I swear!!! And I was instructed to buy fabric...oh the horror of it all, surrounded by hundreds of bolts of fabric. And I was expected to choose some of it to take home !!!
After managed to drag myself out of the store, we were off to the Olive Garden for a b-day dinner. And being the practical one (between the cat and i) I got a new vacuum also. I don't expect Kola to use it anytime soon. She would rather lay on the back of the recliner and stare at it until her eyelids got to heavy.

Now for the pictures of my shopping ordeal. The 3rd picture shows my favorite fabric choices. I am thinking maybe a churn and dash and a 9 patch combo.

p.s.
I would have posted sooner but the internet was out all weekend. They just finished working on it around 10 this evening. They were in and out the door for 6 hours!!
Attached Thumbnails 1103121839.jpg   1103121840.jpg   1103121843.jpg   1103121843a.jpg