Old 11-06-2012, 01:14 AM
nancia

ok. i deserve a very big box with lots of warm cookies and hot chocolate. i sat/ snuggled in my bed from monday thru saturday in the dark, except for candles and battery op lights. you know it's cold when 4 furrybuddies get under the covers with you! i haven't rec'd my box yet, so there's still time to put in warm sox!! more cold and nasty stuff coming in wednesday. BUT i have a PLAN! i missed my trip to dllas due to the weather etc, so.... i am leaving this morning! first i will vote and then off i fly!
we have a dog door so all the pets let themselves out into the fenced yard. sadly, our fence is falling over in so many places due to the winds, we had to block it off and take the dogs for walkies. and baby, it is cold out there! santa-- you may want to add warm mittens too. i can wait a little longer if you need time to knit them or make quilted ones!
a special note to my santaee-- i forgot an important part of your gift so i will send another package. it will most likely be late.....donner is making a second pass just for you! lol... coffee. i need coffee!

Last edited by nancia; 11-06-2012 at 01:17 AM.