Old 11-06-2012, 05:01 AM
grant15clone

Nancy, I am not finished doing the research on this but what I do know is that on the back of the envelope the stitch wheel comes in is a list of machines that it can be used with. If yours came with the envelope, look on the back of it. Can anyone else shed some light on this? I would be interested to know what wheels work with what machines as well. ~G~
Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Kenneth, you shouldn't take my word for the quiet running Pfaff's, you need to get a good vintage one and see for yourself! They have a very strong, quiet, powerful sound! Unlike, my 301 - which, is now very noisy to me! As far as treadles go, I treadle all the time and my treadles are not quiet! Well, maybe my 319 is pretty quiet, but my 15-88 is noisy!

Jenn, a studio sounds very exciting!

Grant, I have wondered about the stitch wheels being different for the different models? You said you are going to do some research on that subject? I am very curious as to what you find out. I have a stitch wheel for my 230, and one I purchased off of e-bay for the 260. I don't have a stitch wheel for my 360, but the book shows one. I need to compare the wheels. Just looking at them, they look very similar.

Nancy