Old 11-06-2012, 06:32 AM
grant15clone

Nancy, I had a feeling that was the case. Funny though, they don't list the 299 on either one. THAT might be the difference between the machine model numbers along with features on identical looking machines. Different cam stack needs a different stitch wheel is what I'm guessing. I bet that the cam stack is interchangable between the machines listed together. If that is the case then the mystery might be one step closer to being solved. I saw someone was selling another 299 with the wheel. I hope to contact them and ask what the numbers are on it. I had the envelope it came with for my 299 but I think I remember that the 230 was listed but the 299 was not. Hmmmm. Now I want to know what that one says. ~G~
Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Ok Grant, I just pulled out my two wheels. I hadn't paid attention, but they both say which machines they work with! My 260 wheel says, "260, 360, and 368!" My 230 wheel says "230, 332, and 338!" Well, I guess we don't have to do any research. Just READ the wheels! Hehehehehehe

Darn, now I want that 332 that is for sale here on our Craigslist! Someone else needs to get that machine! Anamaria, Laura? I think Candace has one already!

Oh and Grant, I love the looks of the black 230. It looks very similar to my black 130!

Nancy