Old 11-06-2012, 07:22 AM
Elisabrat

Well hello my dear Quilters! I am writing SOS SOS can anyone hear me? I am at my sons and have two major issues: woke up lovely this is always a bonus to find.. NO COFFEE not even instant. I am going to die. I know it. I will flop over any second. I NEED COFFEE and no place close by to get some. I asked could he run out to get it before work real quick like and he said no time sorry, his girl comes home at 10:30 he says ask her. 10:30 ??? OMG that is 3 hours no coffee. I am so sad, I will miss you.. sliding off the couch onto the floor.. oh no...

second issue: I forgot your safe.
I will make any type of table runner do love the red/white idea.. fresh out of black and white fabric Kelly sorry! I used it all up during the boom swap. (oh no I hear an excuse to get some coming on).. isn't Kwanza in Dec? and what color is Kwanza fabric out of curiosity? will it look good with a blue glass bowl on top of it? ok I guess I don't celebrate Kwanza. I do celebrate color however. So feel free to use fabric with color in mine. I know I am going to need all of them. I think if we get down to it we should all draw straws on who is signing up for two so Anastasia HAS TO PLAY. You cant run your first swap and not participate, how is that for encouraging the troops if you sit on your toosh and watch.. no join in the fray! be the first to rally hi ho! come on little girl.. Play with US!!