View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 09:14 AM
marytoddliz

Race update:
I finished the race but well I am sorry to say my time was terrible! an hour longer than my slowest race! I had some real major issues going on! Not wanting to gross anyone Out I had what is commonly referred to as "the runner trots" and believe me it is the most terrible thing that can happen to a runner! (they never put the porta potties close enough together if you have this problem) I also had some issues with the ugly blisters I got from running in the rain in Seattle, they all broke open again on the new baby skin and I had a bloody foot! Spent 15 minutes in the medical tent! I thought they were going to pull the plug on me, but the doc said to slow it down take it easy and if it started to hurt to stop! I kinda listened to him, till I got to the finish line then I bolted! So anyway I am very glad to be able to say I finished, with all the set backs I know I should be very proud! Next one will be faster!

Diamond Update:

OK, I am now organized enough to report in official like! I received some totally awesome blocks while I was out of town! And Jaba- Jan Bless your heart, I love the reindeer you sent me! It is awesome. Thank you thank you thank you!

I received blocks from Penny- Oldcatlady, 2 from Donna- Luvs2sew2011; Diamonds and Pearls, and one from Nexxus, Melinda, I will post picks later, as I am slowly moving around today!