Old 11-06-2012, 07:15 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Rediscover your own treasures, Ann, and stay safe...give it time. Holidays are coming and women are the center of the action during this time of the year...with their families which is the way it should be. Count our blessings every morning and smile. Find a way to laugh each day, each hour if you can.

We left home early this morning to vote and go shopping for farm needs in Kirksville; a neighbor called me to say a deer had tried to clear our fence on YY and had gotten caught in the fence and was dead...which lead to couple more phone calls to alert officials to come 'claim' their deer. Wonderful neighbor lady who called me was not up on our wildlife laws and took me too serious about spliting the venison with her...they pulled the dead corpse off the fence and into our yard before calling me back....no, I said, horrified that they had claimed the deer which is against the law here, a big "NO, NO!" unless you buy a tag...so they pulled it back out to the original place next to our fence on the outside...and there it lays tonight...Deputy Sheriff I talked too may not have contacted the right official yet...they must remove the animal from our small village...it will not smell very good tomorrow...

Again, we have entertained our area with our unexpected animal event...dear, dear me!!