Old 11-06-2012, 08:42 PM
jaba

Brenda didn't know you were trying to find a job also, so good thoughts about that for you. One advantage Anastasia to that part time, not quite as much pressure for school, I know it's hard to work full time and go to school too. Benefits count for alot these days, not to many companies even give those anymore. Put myself in that owner position because of my business for many years, gave benefits and automatic pay increase, some thought I was totally nuts, but had very loyal, honest employees. That was worth its weight in gold to me. Glad I don't have that anymore, retirement is very good. I'm beginning to like those long coffee breaks you know? I wish you all kinds of luck though also and hope you both get jobs. Well as long as you keep sewing too, I would get lonesome without you!!!
We definately need to have that tequilla party at your house and get stupid, fall up the stairs or down, we won't care, backsides might be a little black and blue but that's okay, it'll mend in time, my old skin takes a little longer you know. Then I'll let you know another thing you need......