View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 06:38 AM
Gerbie

I'll keep my eyes open I live in Far West Tx. between Odessa and El Paso Tx. we are on I-20 and so many times things are carted off to Mexico on this route. I would suggest that you also contact the police in this area,El Paso as well as in San Antonio and any of the border crossings. You might also contact the Border Patrol and DPS with the information, so they can be on the lookout. If you have a pic. to show this would help everyone to know just what to look for, even though you gave a description, a pic. is always better. Sure hope it is located and all goods as well. People who steal are just so sorry, and are too lazy to work for themselves, but had rather take others belongings. I know this really sounds cruel, but when things like this happen, I hate to admit, but I tend to agree with some of the 3rd world cultures, if someone is caught stealing, they cut their hand or hands off. I'm afraid in this day in time with our economic situation, in the US, this might come to pass here.

I am, copying down the Lic. number, and will put it in my purse, as we have to go out of town next week for Dr. appts. and will be traveling on I-20. Who knows if it just might be seen, most likely it is still in Houston, or already out of the country. My heart goes out to the owners and pray that it with all of the contents will be recovered. So sorry to hear of this great loss. Forgot to ask what State will be on the Lic.

Last edited by Gerbie; 11-07-2012 at 06:44 AM.