Old 11-07-2012, 11:41 AM
kiffie2413

Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
I am broke.. simply put.. soooo broke.. and I got an international secret santa so even more broke. And I have too many projects to get done by mid november, plus school so I just needed a break.

Good luck to your interview! I suck at them. Kinda why I like temp agencies, they're my interview so I don't have to. It takes lots of pills for me to handle an interview.

Table runner is due in the mail Jan 15th. So lots of time to deal with holiday stuffs.

I just have to finish quilting the table topper for my secret santa and i"m so over it right now hahaha.. I want it to be magically done. I have to go write a 750 word paper due tomorrow now. yay me. I can't even focus on reading the thing I'm supposed to read, or the instructions for how to write it. I'm so over this set of classes. haha. I'm soooo over a lot of things, it's hibernation time.
Hi A,
So glad your job worked out for you with your school stuff!! I just gotta say if I would've had a drink of my coke, I would have choked on it when I read "it takes lots of pills for me to handle an interview"...simply because it sounds exactly like something I would have written!! LOL...So, anywhooo, congrats again...
Sending good thoughts your way too, Brenda...
Regards all,
Kif
aka as KA (per Anastasia)...