Old 11-07-2012, 05:00 PM
barri1

Okay, so we are having a snow storm that is about 6" and there are more trees down. We have one office that has no electric, and it's not a good situation. it's in an area that is being looted, etc. Some of the pharmacies are closed, and we are having a problem with patients running out of meds. Some of the patients Rx's are in the computer, but others we have to go by the bottles the patients are taking to other pharmacies. I am very grateful that I have everything back. As for having quality time.. I'm really laughing.. Imagine having six adults with six computers in your house.. Even my 84 yo mom. I can see my brother, and sister inlaw getting worn down with the lack of power in their house. They aren't going to get power back until their house is inspected by LIPA, as there are houses on their block that got flooded. My lab tech has a big problem as her basement was flooded, and their circuits are in the basement, and they were covered in water.. I came up with an idea to take my staff out, and hang out for an evening.. I guess this too shall pass..