Old 11-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Anastasia

Lucky for you all, I actually kinda cleaned today, did some laundry, did most of the dishes took out all the garbage. This is excessively productive for me. That's apparently what unannounced guests do. Haha. My brother woke me up knocking on my door at around 2pm and just finally left at 8pm, so I had to entertain him, feed him, let him use my washer/dryer, then he got his kid and brought him over so then I had to listen to his kid, feed his kid, smell his kid (he's a new cologne/perfume salesman) listen to them argue over my head to each other to then pass on via text to my other brother ... I have a headache.. But the kitties are happy they have food, and the dog is happy he has food, and my mom is happy cause I brought her the rest of my super delicious lasagna, and the fish will be happy once I put him in his new home and let him have some of his food. I figured he survived a water change and lasted 2 weeks, he must be pretty hardy. The prettier fish I got before him didn't even last overnight, they sold me a fishie with parasites. grrr. He was sooo pretty and rare. ohwell. this one gets super excited when it sees me.. you know how puppies act when you get home? yea like that. So I decided he needs a little bigger home than the containers they sell them in. I kept him in it past the warranty date so that if they try to say it's my water I can be like.. lies.. heheh but he survived. I suppose I could go sew.. but now that I was so productive on the homefront, I feel like doing nothing.