Old 11-07-2012, 06:44 PM
TheMamaHauser

We have a HUGE blizzard on it's way by midnight tonight... they're forecasting 11-14" in the next 24 hours (there's no snow currently - it was high 60's yesterday). I am keeping my fingers crossed that the snow isn't too deep tomorrow morning... if I can get out to the school where I do my observations on time, when I leave at 3:05 pm, I will be DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE!!!!! for ALL my observations for this semester! WOOOOO.

And if it snows... well sh!t. That's going to be a problem. But if I can physically get to the school, I'll get to teach the 7th graders how to convert metric weights tomorrow! How much fun is that! I had to go and learn metric weights this morning so I could write a lesson plan about it. Geez louise. We really need to either go metric or go home. It's too darn confusing learning all these different measurement systems. No wonder kids are all, "uh... what?" when you ask them to convert!

AND!!! If I get to school, teach my lesson, and make it home alive, then I can start finishing up my boom blocks, my row swaps, and my table runner... on Saturday! And then again on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday! Man o man I cannot wait to have 4 entire days off per week! I'm doing the 'so happy I don't know how to not be a dork about it' dance!